Friday, March 13, 2015

Progress

Well the elliptical still is not in our house but between soccer practice and then going to my parents house for part of the kids spring break, we just ran out of time! It is our big goal for the weekend beside just having fun as a family. I'm hoping the weather will be decent so we can go to the playground or go for a bike ride. Our 4.5 year old is doing awesome on two wheels and our 3 year old is learning to balance on a strider bike. Our son learned on it and was riding on two wheels in just a few days. He was older than our daughter when he learned but she is doing great. I'm excited to ride our bikes to take our son to school next year! I love bike rides and I know it will be fun to go for family rides.

I may not have the elliptical inside yet but I am down about 3 pounds. Not huge but it is nice to see the scale going down. I haven't really tried either. No exercise other than chasing kids :)  All I have done is try to eat less and drink more water. Aaron and I are both cutting out sodas so hopefully that will help some too. I did not win the Shakeology giveaway that I had entered but a girl I have been following on Instagram for a year or so decided to do a focus group and I got in! I am getting a months worth of Shakeology for a discounted price for my review. I'm going to be having it for breakfast every morning or lunch if I decide to have a different breakfast. I'm excited to see how it works for me. I also have printed out abs, arms and squat challenges to do along with the elliptical. 

A girl I follow on Instagram uses the hastag operation love yourself. I may have to adopt it and add the hastag teach our daughters to love themselves. I'm doing this for me and my family but most of all I want my kids, especially my daughter to have a positive body image.

No comments:

Post a Comment