Monday, March 2, 2015

A Friendly Family Competition

After my last post my brother-in-law Andrew approached me about a competition. It is a couples competition with my me and my husband as a team and Andrew and his girlfriend Janet as a team. Below are the terms:

Starts March 1st and ends October 1st
Weights are combined per couple so that individual weights are not know
The couple that looses the most weight gets a kid free dinner on the losers dime. 

That is it! Nice and simple.  We were not all that sure about doing it at first but decided we did not have any thing to loose except weight!  I also figured that the desire to beat his brother would help drive Aaron as well as me. We are about to get the elliptical in our room and I have printed off several elliptical workouts. I have also printed off a squat challenge for me to start in the morning. Sorry Andrew but we are going to beat you!!!

I also had a friend from high school contact me after reading my other posts about becoming a beachbody coach. I have been curious about Shakeology and recently entered a give away for a few packs. I told her that being a coach had not crossed my mind because of the weight I have to loose.  She said it could be a plus because I am going through it with those I would be coaching.  I am not sure about it just yet but it is something that I am going to consider.  Being able to help others would be awesome and the possibility of bringing in a little money is great too.

Tomorrow will be day one of the squat challenge and hopefully the elliptical will be in the house on Wednesday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment