Monday, May 4, 2015

Two weeks done!

We are done with the first two weeks and we are on to our third and final week of our first round. The first week was tough but the second week was better. I'm feeling stronger, more confident and happier. My clothes are fitting a little different and people have noticed a difference in Aaron!

We started off with evening workouts and then moved to mornings early in the first week due to evening events. It has been hard some mornings to get up but we are always glad that we got up to workout. The hardest part for me so far was this past weekend because Aaron was gone and it was my first time to workout alone. I did it though and I'm glad I did the workouts.

I got my Mother's Day gift early! We went to Target for some groceries and a swimsuit for our son but we came out with a Ninja blender too! Target had the big one with the more powerful motor, food processor and two cups marked down. I used it this morning to make a shake and I may make a fruit smoothie for my afternoon snack. I love how much easier it is to clean and how much lighter it is than my old one.

Two weeks in and I would still recommend the 21 Day Fix. I'm still doing some modified moves but I can tell I'm getting stronger and more flexible. I'm about 8 pound down and I believe Aaron is in the 10 pound range. The third week has workouts twice a day and I'm excited to see where we finish!

No comments:

Post a Comment