Saturday, November 8, 2014

Time to get on track

After a break, it is time for me to get back on track. I had lost a little weight but I have since gained it back and probably a little more. Our vacation and then getting sick didn't help! I just ordered a book called Trim Healthy Momma and I'm excited to see how it works. I have seen lots of success stories and I need all the help I can get!

I am also about to go in for a sleep study. I have been snoring extremely loudly and nothing I have tried and really worked. I'm also extremely tired all the time so my doctor recommended a sleep study to check for sleep apnea. I'm hoping that I have some answers and will start having a restful night sleep again.

I am also hoping that my hormones will go back to normal, my skin will improve, stomach problems will subside and joint pain will stop. I'll be sure to put updates about Trim Healthy Momma and my walking. I would like to start running again because I know it will really help jump start the weight loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment